Useful Contacts

Who is responsible for what?

It can sometimes be confusing to work out who you need to contact to report a problem or have your question answered – so we’ve put together this handy graphic (click here to enlarge) to help you.

All of the contact details for the councils (and their departments) and organisations shown in this graphic are listed below.

You can also browse our Community Directory for contact details of local sports & clubs, churches, schools and other community organisations.

Emergency Contacts

Thame Town Council

If you would like to know more about any of the below, please click on the links or contact us on 01844 212833 or

South Oxfordshire District Council

If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please visit, call SODC’s switchboard on 01235 422422 or email

Oxfordshire County Council

If you cannot find what you are looking for, please visit or call Oxfordshire County Council’s switchboard on 01865 792 422.

Other Agencies

Blocked Sewers – Thames Water – 0800 316 9800

Report a Leak – Thames Water – 0800 714 614

Flooding – Environment Agency – 0345 988 1188 (24 hour floodline)

Advice & Information on legal, financial & consumer problems – Citizens Advice – 03444 111 444

Phoenix Trail – Sustrans -0117 926 8893 (to report missing or vandalised signs, a blockage on route, or path maintenance issues)

Emergency Contacts