Applications are now closed.
Applications usually open in Spring. Successful applicants will receive their grant award in early July.
Are you a local group or organisation working for the benefit of Thame and its residents? If so, you could be eligible for a grant from the Town Council. Our grant scheme aims to fund projects that address the needs, aspirations and issues of the people in our community. It supports initiatives that develop skills, improve health, revitalise the local environment and enable people to become more active citizens. If you are working on a project that does just that, why not apply!
Grants of up to £2,100 are available to community or not-for-profit groups that are working for the benefit of the people of Thame and Moreton and do not have access to funds from umbrella or parent organisations.
Are you eligible?
- Is your organisation or project local to Thame?
- Does it benefit the town and its inhabitants?
- Do you need funding for a capital project?
- Have you secured (or intend to secure) other sources of funding for your project?
If you have answered yes to all the questions, you may be eligible for a grant from Thame Town Council. If you are unsure, please read the Guidance below (when grant applications are open) or contact the Town Council.
How to apply
To apply for a grant from Thame Town Council you can either use the online form, download an application form an return by email or collect an application pack from the Town Hall.
For the best chance of success, please ensure you include the following:
- Details of you and your organisation
- Your full contact details
- What your organisation does
- How your organisation benefits Thame
- The amount of funding you are requesting
You must also submit the following documents alongside your application:
- Your constitution (if not sent in the past 3 years)
- Annual accounts for the last two financial years
- A signed copy of the Declaration at the back of the application for