Applications for the Town Council’s grant scheme which was due to open on 30 March 2020 has been postponed due to Covid-19.
Are you a local group or organisation working for the benefit of Thame and its residents? If so, you could be eligible for a grant from the Town Council. Our grant scheme aims to fund projects that address the needs, aspirations and issues of the people in our community. It supports initiatives that develop skills, improve health, revitalise the local environment and enable people to become more active citizens. If you are working on a project that does just that, why not apply!
Grants of up to £2,400 are available to community or not-for-profit groups that are working for the benefit of the people of Thame and Moreton and do not have access to funds from umbrella or parent organisations.
Are you eligible?
- Is your organisation or project local to Thame?
- Does it benefit the town and its inhabitants?
- Do you need funding for a capital project?
- Have you secured (or intend to secure) other sources of funding for your project?
If you have answered yes to all the questions, you may be eligible for a grant from Thame Town Council. If you are unsure, please download and read the Guidance below or call us on 01844 212833.
How to apply
To apply for a grant from Thame Town Council you need to download, complete and return an application form (available below when the grants scheme is open). For the best chance of success, please ensure you include the following:
- Details of you and your organisation
- Your full contact details
- What your organisation does
- How your organisation benefits Thame
- The amount of funding you are requesting
You must also submit the following documents alongside your application:
- Your constitution (if not sent in the past 3 years)
- Annual accounts for the last two financial years
- A signed copy of the Declaration at the back of the application form