Useful Contacts

Who is responsible for what?

It can sometimes be confusing to work out who you need to contact to report a problem or have your question answered – so we’ve put together a handy graphic to help you (click here to enlarge the graphic).

All of the contact details for the councils (and their departments) and organisations shown in this graphic are listed below.

You can also browse our Community Directory for contact details of local sports & clubs, churches, schools and other community organisations.

Emergency Contacts

Thame Town Council

If you would like to know more about any of the below, please click on the links or contact us on 01844 212833 or email Thame Town Council.

South Oxfordshire District Council

If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please visit South Oxfordshire District Council’s website, call SODC’s switchboard on 01235 422422 or email SODC.

Oxfordshire County Council

If you cannot find what you are looking for, please visit Oxfordshire County Council’s website or call their switchboard on 01865 792 422.

Other Agencies

Thames Water – Thames Water aim to support customers in vulnerable circumstances during interruptions to their water supply and with ongoing issues such as specific communication requirements.

Environment Agency – Flooding – 0345 988 1188 (24 hour floodline)

Citizens Advice – Advice & Information on legal, financial & consumer problems – 0808 278 7907

Sustrans – Phoenix Trail – 0117 926 8893 (to report missing or vandalised signs, a blockage on route, or path maintenance issues)

Emergency Contacts