Thame Town Council strives to maintain the vibrancy and vitality of our thriving little town, and is keen to work with and support the businesses who choose to base themselves in it. We hope the information provided here is useful to you, but if there is anything else that would be useful to have on our site, please let us know. Contact details can be found on the ‘Support for your Business’ page.
Discover why Thame could be the perfect place for you to do business.
Discover the different parking options for your staff, including permits and ‘park on my drive’ schemes.
From fun-filled festivals to traditional market days – there is always something going on in Thame.
Below is a list of the services provided by different tiers of council, with details of who is responsible for what should you have an issue.
Thame Town Council
- Annual events e.g Remembrance
- Bus shelters and street furniture
- Green and open space maintenance
- Planning application recommendations
- Fair management
- Town Council facilities hire
- Upper High Street and High Street car parks
- Recreations areas
- War memorials and gardens
South Oxfordshire District Council
- District Council car parks
- Community advice and support
- Council tax and benefits
- Electoral services
- Environmental services
- Business support
- Recycling and waste
- Restaurant inspections
- Sports and leisure
- Street cleaning
Oxfordshire County Council
- Education and schools
- Fire servicesa
- Highways inc. potholes
- Disabled parkinag and bus passes
- Libraries, recreation, arts and museums
- Public rights of way
- Public transport
- Social services
- Trading standards
- Waste recycling centres
- Youth services