Report a Problem

Use the buttons below to quickly navigate to the appropriate site to report a problem. In this section you can also view recent reports submitted to Fix My Street concerning your local area. Thame’s highways are maintained by Oxfordshire County Council (OCC). If you have a problem with your street such as a pothole, faulty streetlamp or fly-tipping, you can report the issue using the ‘Report a problem with my street’ link below. Alternatively, you can call OCC Highways on 03453 101111.

Report a problem with my street Missed bin collection Dog bins & fouling Fly tipping Noise & Nuisance Pest Control Contact Your Local Police

Unsure who to contact? Take a look at our Useful Contacts page for a graphic showing who is responsible for what and contact numbers.