The Denotones 60s experience at The Thame Players Theatre

The Denotones 60s experience at The Thame Players Theatre

Date and time: 12/04/2024, 7:45 pm - 10:45 pm

If you love the music and vibe of the early 60’s, with rich harmonies, jangly guitars and catchy melodies, The Denotones will transport you back there.

Frankie Valli, Buddy Holly, Elvis of course, with a few early Beatles, and plenty more tunes that will get you tapping your feet, singing along, and hitting the dance floor.

With The Denotones’ incredible touring schedule, they entertain over 10,000 people every year, and are now appearing at The Thame Players Thestre.

The music of the era is simple, but when it is executed by 5 energetic and skilled musicians, with up 5 vocal harmonies blending perfectly, you quickly appreciate why this style of music took the world by storm in the 60s.

“Just wanted to say everyone said this morning you’re the best band we’ve ever had perform at the centre. Thank you so much! … Warmly Jo” (10 / 10)

Jo Oxkey, Caravan Club
“Wow what an amazing night from start to finish 🙂 We really can not thank you guys enough Looking forward to the next one :)” (10 / 10)
Charmaine Watson

“The Denotones were absolutely fantastic. We all had a fabulous night and I didn’t want their music to end. Thank you.” (10 / 10)
Sam

“These guys are amazing, they sound fabulous. The Denotones 60s helped myself and my husband for our fundraising journey. We had a full club and everyone could not praise these guys enough on how good they are. Please if anyone is looking for a 60s band don’t look no further. these are your guys! If we ever had another party this will be the first number I’ll call.” (10 / 10)
Lindsey Darvell

https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/booking/venueplan/ihpMnkyGNsQR

Loading Map....