Town Awards Nomination Page
Nominations for 2019 have now closed.
Welcome to the Thame Town Awards nomination page! Below you will find the nomination form which you can use to nominate individuals, organisations or teams into one of the six categories:
- Service with a Smile – a business or individual that consistently provides a faultless and friendly service
- Lifetime Achievement – someone who has made a significant contribution to the community over an extended period of time (this can be awarded posthumously)
- Sporting Achievement – someone of any age who has shown great dedication to their sport e.g. a player, team, coach
- Creative Arts Achievement – a person of any age who excels in the arts e.g. acting, painting, music, dance, photography
- Volunteer of the Year – an individual or organisation who has worked tirelessly for the good of our community
- Employer of the Year – A local employer that has gone the extra mile to the benefit of its employees and the wider community e.g. supporting community initiatives, offering opportunities and practising sustainability (employers can nominate themselves for this award)
You can nominate from Saturday 5 January until Wednesday 20 February 2019. The Town Awards ceremony will take place on Thursday 14 March 2019.
Terms and conditions: The nominee must live, work, study in or contribute to the parish of Thame. You cannot nominate yourself (except for the Employer of the Year award) or a relative. Nominations submitted anonymously will not be considered. Nominations for serving councillors will not be considered. Nominations will not be accepted from a member of the Awards Panel*. A past winner would not normally be considered again for three years (click here to view the list of winners from the past 3 years).
*this year’s panel are: Cllr Ann Midwinter, Cllr Mary Stiles, Alex Bond, John Hulett, Bill Giles, Alan Garratt, Jeni Pilkington, PCSO Maciej Stempniowski and Rob Davis / Mike Swadling.