Cricket Club car park closed
Thame Town Cricket Club is located next to St Mary’s Church in Thame and has vehicle access from Church Road. It comprises of the cricket ground, clubhouse, service yard, practice nets and car park.
The car park is private and for use by:
- Cricket Club members
- Authorised users of the Cricket Club
- Authorised users of the Barns Centre (allocated spaces)
- Authorised users of the church burial ground (those visiting the burial ground only)
Starting from Wednesday 4 November 2020 the car park will be locked when not in use by authorised users.
The pedestrian gate from the car park into the cricket ground will also be locked when the club is not in use.
The only public access to the ground is via two kissing gates which are located:
- By the Waitrose roundabout
- In front of the church, in the middle of the burial ground wall
The only public usage of the ground is the footpath which runs around the playing area of the ground between the two kissing gates. If you are crossing the ground via the kissing gates, please take your litter home with you and keep dogs on a lead.
Thame Town Cricket Club and Thame Town Council.
Date posted: Friday 6 November 2020