ASM Auto Recycling LTD
Location of Opportunity
ASM - Thame
Menlo Industrial Estate
Contact nameSally Wells
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Yard Forklift Driver to join the parts preparation team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle Dismantlers and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxon. (The role will be based in Aylesbury on a temporary basis)
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
• Load and unload lorries with vehicles.
• Placing and moving vehicles onto cantilever racking systems and moving vehicles around the site.
• Ensure daily/weekly checks are complete on the FLT to a very high Health & Safety standard.
• Stock checking your area – ensuring all vehicles are logged at every movement.
• Efficiency is key, keeping doubling handling of vehicles to an absolute minimum.
The ideal qualities required for the role are as follows:
• Multi-directional FLT license (a bonus)
• Counterbalance FLT license
• Experience driving FLT’s in working environments (ideally moving vehicles)
• Positive can-do attitude
• Knowledge of cars
The starting salary is £20,670 per annum + a petrol allowance & monthly bonus, after successful completion of 3-month probationary period.
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 5.30pm, Friday 8.00am – 4.45pm (2 x 30-minute breaks)
Contact: Sally Wells
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01844 266 692