Town Awards Voting Page
Welcome to the Thame Town Awards voting page! Below you will find the nomination form which you can use to nominate individuals, organisations or teams into one of the five categories:
- Service with a Smile – a business or individual that consistently provides a faultless and friendly service
- Lifetime Achievement – someone who has made a significant contribution to the community over an extended period of time (this can be awarded posthumously)
- Sports Achievement – someone of any age who has shown great dedication to their sport e.g. player, team, coach
- Creative Arts Achievement – a person of any age who excels in the arts e.g. acting, painting, music, dance
- Volunteer of the Year – an individual or organisation who has worked tirelessly for the good of our community
Voting opens on Monday 26 February, and will close on Friday 30 March 2018. The Town Awards will take place on Thursday 3 May 2018.
Terms and conditions: The nominee must live, work, study in or contribute to the parish of Thame. You cannot nominate yourself or a relative. Nominations submitted anonymously will not be considered. Nominations for serving councillors will not be considered. Nominations will not be accepted from a member of the Awards Panel. A past winner would not normally be considered again for three years.
This year’s panel are: Cllr Tom Wyse, Cllr Nichola Dixon, Alex Bond, John Hulett, Bill Giles, Alan Garratt, Jeni Pilkington and Andy Ford.