Emergency First Aid at Work – 3 yr Certificate
Date and time: 04/12/2019, 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Location: Thame Barns Centre
Emergency First Aid at Work
By the end of the day you will be able to:
• Explain the role and responsibilities of the First Aider
• Assess and manage an incident
• Assess and manage an unconscious person who is not breathing
• Assess and manage a person who is breathing
• Demonstrate how to assist a person who is choking using the Heimlich Manoeuvre
• Manage cuts, lacerations, abrasions, bruising, bleeding, sprains, breaks and fractures
• Demonstrate how to bandage an injury and how to use a triangle sling in three different ways
• Demonstrate how to use CPR on adults
• Demonstrate how to use a Defibrillator
In addition, we cover EpiPens, allergic reactions, concussion, burns, seizures, stroke, shock, heart attack, and more!
Activities and learning are assessed throughout the day using demonstrations, participation and observation. The learner must complete the full day to receive a certificate of competence for Emergency First Aid at Work, valid for 3 years.
Suitable for all people interested in First Aid Emergency situations. Suitable for medium sized businesses, self-employed people, care home staff, community workers, volunteers etc.
£55/pp email email@example.com, messenger or text 07747095563