Apply now for a stall at Thame’s Christmas Lights Switch-On 2019
Stall applications are now open for Thame’s Christmas Lights Switch-On event, this year on Friday 6 December 2019.
The event will take place in the town centre (High Street, Cornmarket & Buttermarket) between 4pm and 7:30pm. Set up is expected to be from 1:30pm and set down from 7:30pm (all timings are subject to change).
There are 3 ways to apply:
- Complete and submit the online form below, OR
- Download an Application Form and submit by email, OR
- Visit the Town Hall and collect a printed Application Form to complete by hand
How it works
- Read the Event Regulations
- Complete an application form (see above) and submit it (along with the relevant documents) to the Town Council via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or post Thame Town Council, Town Hall, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3DP.
- You will be informed via email whether your application has been successful or not.
- If successful, you will be given details of how to pay – we accept payment by card, BACS, cheque or cash. Only once we have received your payment will your stall pitch be confirmed.
- We send out the stall layout around 10 days before the event, and may be in touch at other times to follow up on any outstanding paperwork / payment or if there are any significant changes to the event schedule.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Thame Town Council.